DUE TO UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES, CITYWIDE TAG HAS BEEN CANCELLED. SHRC WOULD LIKE TO ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO STILL PARTICIPATE IN NATIONAL TAG DAY BY GETTING TOGETHER WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND PLAYING TAG! WATCH FOR OUR BIGGER AND BETTER 2018 NATIONAL TAG DAY CELEBRATION!
It's National Tag Day and SHRC wants to get a giant game going throughout Spring Hill!
Date: Sunday, October, 8, 2017
Check In: SHRC Sports Complex at 1:00pm
Boundaries: North St to South St & Main St to Harrison St
Ages: Everyone, young and old
How to Play:
- Register online so we know you are playing.
- Check in at the SHRC Sports Complex at 1:00pm on Sunday, October 8th to get your tag identification so others can know you are a member of the game.
- Spread out within the boundaries. You will have 15 minutes before the taggers can begin.
- If you get tagged, you must take the baton that shows that you are it. No immediate tag backs (we want to keep the game going!).
- Make the game more fun: post a picture to our Facebook page when you are it so other players can see who is it.
- If you are it at 3:00pm, you must bring the baton back to the SHRC Sports Complex.
- If you are playing tag with us, you must stay outside at all times.
- You will need to have your tag identification visible at all times.
- There will be no tagging or hanging out in the streets.
- No tag backs so we can keep the game going.
- Stay off of other people's personal property.
- Watch out for vehicles and other people that are not a part of the tag game.
- Be a good sport: if you are tagged, be it and go tag someone else (that is the whole point of the game!).