Seasonal Recreation Maintenance Worker
Seasonal Recreation Maintenance Worker - Apply Here
- Prepare fields and facilities for use during recreation programs
- Perform minor repairs to the Recreation Complex facilities
- Maintain, clean, and inventory restrooms and restroom supplies for use in the facilities
- Maintain the turf and landscaping throughout the Recreation Complex in accordance
- Use, inspect, and perform minor maintenance and repairs to the SHRC’s maintenance equipment and vehicles
The Spring Hill Recreation Commission is an equal opportunity employer. Any applicant or employee with a disability as defined in the Americans with Disabilities Act may request an accommodation to perform the functions of this position. The duties listed in this description are only for illustration. Other similar, related or logical assignment of similar tasks may be assigned to this position.
The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and the employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.