Yang's Martial Arts offers adults and youths a comprehensive fitness program with the added benefit of self-defense skills and an increase in mental and emotional strength. Instructor Angela Yang specializes in working with children. All children are taught at their own pace to develop their present capabilities and bring out their maximum potential.
1. Improved endurance, flexibility, and strength.
2. A healthy option for stress relief.
3. Greater variety than traditional exercise programs.
4. Self- defense skills and awareness for personal security.
1. Develop self-confidence and an "I CAN DO IT" attitude.
2. Improve self-discipline for better behavior at home.
3. Sharpen listening skills for improved grades.
4. Have tons of fun in classes.
Yang's Martial Arts
Command Respect & Gain Discipline!
Address: 21181 W 223rd St
Spring Hill, KS 66083
(in front of Price Chopper)